Job Title : Senior Software Engineer – R&D
Experience : 6- 8 yrs
Location : Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Company Domain : Wearable Tech, IoT
- You will take ownership of product quality, user experience, and security – every member of the team is responsible for delivering a best-in-class product that users love.
- Design, build, and test product features and components, while working with our security and UX teams to ensure that our products are both secure and delightful to use
- You will participate in code reviews and design reviews for building a robust and scalable product that does not require rework.
- Play an active role in debugging and addressing critical product issues. Our product is critical to our customers, and every developer will cooperate with our support team to make sure our customer needs are met.
- In this role, you will be involved in coordinating work across teams and architects. This involves UI/UX, Security and Architecture teams.
- You will proactively work on identifying issues and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Perform analysis of complex tasks or situations that required in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Personal growth is important to our team. We want our team to be constantly learning and staying up to date with the latest Android/iOS technologies, libraries, and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s or master’s from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field.
- Full Stack developer working on native mobile apps(Android and IOS)
- Experience to work with and enhance iOS and Android native mobile applications
- Experience in writing the BLE application layer for a system with scans and connections
- Experience with Ionic Framework/Xamarin
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with third-party APIs
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of working with cloud-based technologies like azure/AWS
- Should have published one or more apps to Google/Apple store.
- Excellent command over the English language – verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies. Be able to address issues fast and authoritatively.
- Having a creative mindset and decision-making skills is essential
If you are interested in this position, send in your resume to email@example.com