Responsibilities include :
- Participate in design discussions and implementation of highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components using functional programming paradigm, APIs, abstractions and integration patterns to solve challenging distributed computing problems.the growth of our business. Data scientists will work on how to evaluate potential approaches, build features, statistical/machine learning models and determine metrics. You will communicate insights/recommendations to a wide spectrum of stakeholders across the company.
- Collaborate with product and software developer teams to establish Certification for production release, automation of End to End use cases, and develop collaboration tools to improve Quality.
- Collaborate with team to build performance test suite. Run simulations with high throughput workload, analyze performance simulation results to fine tune component design and implementation.
- Maintain and/or develop automation tools/frameworks to to automate functional and regression test scenarios. Execute and confirm automated test during certification cycles.
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans in a development cycle by analyzing the Functional Specifications and Business Requirements.
- Manage all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution. Reporting potential risks during all any stages of development lifecycle.
- Establish quality process to ensure software quality in a continuous integration environment.
- Work with the development team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Work across the team to ensure the team is predictable, productive, and delivering high quality.
- Ensuring adherence to the company’s software testing processes and policies.
- Retain Audit compliance while supporting end users during their testing cycle. Provide daily updates on the QA activities in scrum calls.
- Strong internal customer relationships are essential and this position will work with Business Partners, internal staff, external vendors and system integrators on a daily basis to ensure quality assurance is performed in alignment with global initiatives and requirements across the enterprise Offshore-Onsite co-ordination with the teams.
- Extensive experience and understanding of leading QA process for mission-critical system applications supporting high volume transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Unit, Acceptance, Performance, Non-functional test, Certification test lifecycle, BDD/TDD methodlogy.
- Solid experience with automation framework (such as Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG) is a must.
- Good programming skills and experience with at-least any one of these programming languages – C# or Java
- Good Knowledge in executing automation scripts on Continues Integration (CI) tool like Jenkins.
- Should have excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects Proactive, willing to take ownership, ability to quickly learn new technologies and take up new tasks and initiatives.
- Exposure to Test Driven Development
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISO 8583, SOAP, XML messaging, REST, JSON
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Exposure using Frontend/Backend development frameworks AngularJS, Node.js